Dota 6.65AI | Dota Allstars 6.65AI Plus map w3x Download

Dota 6.65AI | Dota Allstars 6.65AI Plus map w3x Download. Warcraft 3 Dota Allstars 6.65AI Map is releasing soon. The upcoming huge release from the Dota Allstars is Dota 6.65 AI Map. Many of the fans around the globe were eagerly waiting for the Dota Allstars 6.65AI Map. If you need some introduction for AI map, the AI maps are artificial Intelligence map in which you can play with computer generated opponents. These are high skilled bots and you will enjoy playing it. We hope you will enjoy Dota Allstars 6.65AI map. Keep visiting and get the latest updates of Dota Allstars.
Next version will still be 0.213
I had some experimental AI scripts for Admiral and Clockwerk in the pipeline, but I haven't been able to focus too much on this recently and in the interest of releasing 6.65 AI as soon as possible, I'll probably hold off on this stuff for now.

IceFrog has sent me the script changes and I've been slowly integrating them. I'm aiming to release by the end of this month.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments: